Monday, June 1, 2009

Food

Ok well you asked for it. I am giving you pictures of the food that I made the other day. It was the birthday of one of my friends from work. She wanted Italian so I looked up a recipe in my Giada cook book. These looked the best to me. 
We started with a salad. I think that it was called Spinach Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette. The salad was ok. I didn't love it or anything.


Then we ate Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables. It was pretty delicious. The smoked mozzarella made all of the difference in it. 

Ok then we also had pizza. Really only for one reason and that is because we had left over dough. Jeff has become a master at making pizza and it is always so delicious. Well he made the dough but I made this pizza and it wasn't as good. It was just a margarita pizza but it was decent I suppose. I used some of the smoke mozzarella on it and that was good. 


I can pass on the recipes if you would like but I am feeling too lazy to put them on here right now. I just found a link for the pasta So I did something a little crazy today. I went to the community college an signed up for photography class. It is only for the month of june so it is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6 to9:30. That is a lot of time but I think it will be good. It will push me to use my camera more and learn how to use it. Ok I also want to give you some music so I will have to post that later. Good stuff.



1 comment:

  1. The pasta looks amazing! And you know how I love cheese. Smoked mozzarella... YUMMY!! How is your knee feeling? The other day my knee started hurting too... maybe it's from the GIANT slip and slide I played on. But it's just no bueno!:(

    ReplyDelete