Monday, August 31, 2009

<3 PUPPY LOVE <3

My mom just got a new puppy and he's just a little bundle full of energy! SO MUCH FUN!! Rocco and I were both so excited to play with the little guy!


Oh my gosh! He's just so darn cute!







I'm not the biggest fan of his name. It's Kalani Henry (?!?!??!). I tried to get mom to name him Kirby but since she didn't like that name for my dog, I had a fat chance of trying to get her to name her own dog that. But few things make me happier than playing with a new little puppy. (Except hanging out with you of course!)
How was your flight home by the way? It was so much fun seeing you. I loved that grapefruit cupcake. MMMM! Too bad we didn't take any pictures we could post on our blog... (hint, hint!)




1 comment:

  1. Tell your mom that I said good job picking out the puppy. He is cute and I am glad that Rocco has a friend because he told me that he was getting lonely

    ReplyDelete