Monday, August 31, 2009

I forgot

You know how when are haven't been around someone for a while and then you see them again and it is really fun to be around them. It is almost like you forgot how fun it was to hang out with them. I think that happened to me this weekend. I always knew we had good times but it isn't the same when you aren't together very often. Ya know what I mean. So here are some pictures of our time together. Well mostly of you and Rich. Ok all of you and Rich. It was fun to be around him again too. I think he might be a keeper :) I had a good flight home but am sad here all by myself. I wish that you were coming for Matt and Kim but it is ok, I guess.


Oh yeah and the more I think about those cupcakes the more I am disappointed with them. They really weren't that good. Now I have to find good cupcakes here to make up for it. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment