Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The little things


It really is the little things that can make me so happy. Like having blinds up in my bedroom window when we have had towels hanging as blinds since we moved in. This is not a picture of my window but you get the idea.

I decided to share some music while I wait for the cookie recipe from you. What is taking so long? These are some bands I have been enjoying lately.

Broken Bells : If this sounds like the Shins it is because it is the lead singers side project

Republic Tigers : just really liking some of these songs

Vampire Weekend : The new album I promised you a while ago. Sorry

So you can listen to those while you post something onto our blog. I can't be the only one supporting this here. Pics of my house to come shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Kim!
    I totally know the feeling of having blinds up. We just got Roman Shades... which we love! But before we had those up, we were going trashy by having tin foil in our windows. They totally kept the light out way better than the shades... I kind of miss the tin foil.

    About the cookie recipe: I remember that I'm supposed to post it. I am in Worland, WY right now so when I get home on Monday, I sure will.

    Thanks so much for the music!!! I am so excited to give it a listen.

    Loves!!

    ReplyDelete