Monday, March 16, 2009

I just don't know

What should I do Misty. I don't know what computer to get. I have really wanted to get a MAC but they are so expensive. Why am I wanting to get one anyway? What are my motivations? Couldn't I happy with a PC? I feel like I am having a crisis right now. It could be that I am a little hormonal right now, though.

I was so happy that we go to party this weekend but still soooooo sad about Matt and Kim and the stupid House of Blues. I will get over it eventually. Which means that you do need to come and visit me. I thought your test was the first weekend in April but you are talking to Danielle about coming here that weekend. I am not complaining because I want you to come anytime but I am just asking. It would be really fun to take our bike to Sedona. It is warmer there so I doesn't matter the weekend you come because it will always be better weather there.

Ok...practice question of the day. Now you can't look these up but just have to answer them from memory. Now I am taking you on your word for this :)

Name the defense mechanism.
1. When a person literally goes back to a previous stage of development.
2.When a person attributes thoughts or feelings that are unacceptable, to them, onto another person.
3. Converting an impulse from a socially objectionable desire to one that is socially acceptable. This is done while still maintaining the original goal of the impulse.
4.When a person tries to make up for attributes that they feel that they lack.
5. Not accepting or negating importance aspects of one's experience or reality that actually took place.
6.When impulses or conflicts are manifest with physical symptoms.

Well I think that is enough for now. I will think of more soon. Let me know your answers. Thanks for playing. Have a great day. Oh and make me an administrator on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment